The tables have been turned on Oh Crumbs podcast this week as Sarah interview ME about my gluten free life. I used to be identified with coeliac illness 20 years in the past and have numerous gluten free information to share about cooking, journey and way more. We contact on some very private subjects this week within the hope this is perhaps useful for a few of our listeners going by related experiences, together with fertility points.
Sarah quizzed me about:
- my coeliac prognosis,
- anaemia and extreme weight loss as signs of CD,
- life earlier than and after prognosis (together with some difficult teenage years),
- Laura’s gluten free journey adventures
- infertility fears, how to not allow them to get you down and why you shouldn’t quit hope,
coeliac being pregnant and suggestions for the best way to keep wholesome, getting glutened when pregnant,
- why travelling with a new child is definitely a lot simpler than you’ll assume,
- weaning a baby susceptible to coeliac illness and
- the best way to deal with cross contamination when you find yourself the coeliac guardian to a (hopefully) non-coeliac youngster.
Earlier than the interview, we speak about gluten free afternoon tea and pastries in London, a gluten free baking course in Devon, katsu curry, our VERY totally different opinions about gluten free Christmas merchandise being launched so early and the number of coeliac signs that folks can expertise.
Take heed to Oh Crumbs – The Gluten Free Podcast
Or in your favorite podcast participant, merely search “Oh Crumbs – the Gluten Free Podcast” or hearken to the brand new Emma Hatcher episode through the hyperlinks beneath:
That’s all from Oh Crumbs for now! In case you loved this episode why not hearken to extra within the Oh Crumbs podcast sequence:
Take pleasure in! x