Thanks for sharing your journey. Your Instagram web page and web site have helped me SO a lot by way of encouragement and recipes.
My daughter Nalia is 9 months previous and we’re in Canada 🙂
1. When did your child begin BLW? at 6 months.
2. What had been bub’s first meals? We began with fruits and veg minimize into sticks corresponding to roasted squash and candy potato, recent cucumber, apple and cantaloupe.
3. At what month did your child ‘actually’ begin to eat / swallow much more meals? Round eight months. And we seen one other huge change at 9 months, consuming much more and discovering much less on the ground!
4. Should you might give one piece of recommendation to new mums/dads beginning out, what would it not be? To belief your child and never have set expectations based mostly on age or others’ experiences. I additionally loved discovering BLW recipes shared by different dad and mom for inspiration cooking and baking for child is enjoyable!
5. Any setbacks ie allergic reactions, intolerances, consuming regression? The solely set again was once we gave her sticks of Tofu at 7 months. She was consuming it properly however then began gagging and finally threw it up (even out the nostril!) and we had a tough time calming her down that night. This occasion scared me however I thought I owe it to my daughter to maintain going and to belief the journey (however minus the tofu…).
6. What age is your child now and is she/he a very good eater now? She is now 9 months and is consuming increasingly more. Her parts aren’t large however they’ve been rising over time and I’ve additionally seen that she now breaks meals aside into smaller items earlier than bringing them to her mouth. It’s a relentless evolution!
A few of her favorite meals now are eggs, turkey meatballs, blueberry poridge balls, coconut blueberry muffins, roasted squash and candy potatoes, melon (thanks BabyLedWeaningIdeas for the meatball and porridge ball recipes!).